Jump to navigation
_____ (Room ___)
_______ (Room ___)
__________ (Room ___)
___________ (Room ___)
Guidelines for breakout presentations:
- The allotted time for breakout presentations is 15 minutes (12-minute presentation and 3 minutes for questions). Practice your presentation beforehand and time it accordingly.
- Create your presentation in PowerPoint format.
- Keep it simple. Summarize the main points - don't include every detail of what you plan to say. Try to limit the text up to five lines per slide, and keep the number of words to a minimum.
- Keep the color scheme consistent throughout your presentation.
- In addition to the graphics, photographs can be an excellent way to communicate the information.
- Think of the presentation as a story. Clear and logical flow of ideas is important for successful presentation.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- When a question is asked by the audience, repeat the question so that the entire audience knows what the question is.
- Make the take-home message persistent
- Provide references and contact information so that audience can follow up if they need additional information.
Registration for Breakout Sessions will open SOON.
If you would still like to sign up for a poster presentation or exhibitor table, the link to sign up can be found here.